Toadally Primal Wellness Bundle – A Simple Eating Tool
Book bundles have been popular lately and I love them. I love books! I really love electronic books that can fit easily on the computer or kindle and allow me to carry a full library around in my purse.
I was honored to have my 321 Stop – stop running and start living book included in this sale and I wanted to share it with you to see it would be something that would help you this coming year.
I have not done much with simple eating on my blog lately but it is a very important area of simple living and life. I try to eat close to a vegan diet, but I think it is even more important to eat simple (i.e. like nature) food. This is the bundle for that!
Let me tell you all about it!
The current way of eating, especially in first world, is not working. Todd Dosenberry, the creator of the bundle and all 25 authors have taken control of their own health through an alternative lifestyle that encompasses nutrition and food in a way that goes against conventional wisdom. With the world getting more and more sick at a rapid pace, why not?
Nutrition may be the most important but it’s meaningless without other lifestyle factors. These include play, sleep, skin care, fitness, socialization and in comparison to today’s society, slowing down and enjoying the countless blessings that we are all surrounded with.
The Toadally Primal Wellness Bundle is created with a collection of books that will help you cook closer to nature as well as look at other ways to simplify your lifestyle.
Most of the books in the Wellness Bundle deal with the Paleo diet, natural ingredients, grain free, sugar free, and more. A Paleo diet is one where people eat … basically like cave people The idea is to eat food that hasn’t been processed and not eat as grain heavy a diet.
Grain allergies are very common and I have experimenting with doing less grains and sugars to see if they will help headaches I suffer with quite frequently.
Note: These books are not vegetarian as I eat and talk about on my blog. But because they are natural and many people reading my blog have different preferences and allergies, I wanted to share it with you. There is still lots in this bundle that I love and can recommend for vegan eaters.
This bundle might be for you if you want to:
- Use simpler ingredients in your cooking
- Plan grain-free meals
- Boost your metabolism
- Cook simple for your children
- Eat simpler while traveling
- Make homemake dairy-free ice cream
- Lacto-ferment any food you want
- Educate your kids about real food
- Smartly indulge in treats guilt-free
- Heal your acne without antibiotics
- Restock your pantry with real food
- Live a simpler, more meaningful life
- Go on a semi-strict 21 day Paleo cleanse
- Cook with real food via 6 unique cookbooks
- Have a hospital birth naturally with minimal stress
- Blend smoothies made with real food that taste great
- Make homemake skincare products for those you love (including some for babies and kids)
- Discover the relationship between music, language, evolution, and the human brain
- Complete a 30 day introduction to Paleo while building your relationship with food
What is the Toadally Primal Wellness Bundle?
Here is the list of awesome books included.
- I Love Real Food Cookbook ($12) by Svenja Trierscheid @ Paleo-Foodporn.Blogspot.de
- Beyond Grain & Dairy Cookbook ($17)by Starlene Stewart @ GapsDietJourney.com
- Grain Free Meal Plan Cookbook ($18) by Cara Faus @ HealthHomeHappy.com
- Well Fed Cookbook ($15) by Melissa Joulwan @ TheClothesMakeTheGirl.com
- Cooking with Coconut Oil ($20) by Jennifer @ HybridRastaMama.com
- *Paleo Crock Pot Cookbook ($10) by Abel & George Bryant @ CivilizedCavemanCooking.com
- Restocking the Pantry ($10) by Kresha Faber @ NourishingJoy.com
- Lacto-Fermentation ($20) by Wardee Harmon @ Gnowfglins.com
- Freezer Cooking Guide for Grain Free Meal Plans ($18) by Cara Faus @ HealthHomeHappy.com
Indulge in treats without feeling guilty
- Indulge: 70 Grain Free Recipes ($25) by Carol Lovett @ DitchTheWheat.com
- Toadally Primal Smoothies ($10) by Todd Dosenberry @ PrimalToad.com
- Paleo Ice Cream ($10) by Ben Hirshberg @ BenHirshberg.com
- Real Food Nutrition for Kids ($20) by Kristen Michaelis @ FoodRenegade.com
- My Buttered Life Baby Edition ($5) by Renee Harris @HardLotion.com
- Nourished Baby ($19) by Heather Dessinger @ MommyPotamus.com
- Unbound Birth ($5) by Jenny Yarbrough @ UnboundBirth.com
Heal PCOS & boost metabolism
- **PCOS Unlocked: The Manual ($24) by Stefani Ruper @ PaleoForWomen.com
- Eat for Heat ($10) by Matt Stone @ 180DegreeHealth.com
Simplify, live exuberantly, camp w/ your family & play music
- 3-2-1 Stop: Stop Running and Start Living ($5) by Lorilee Lippincott @ 321-Stop.com
- Family Camping Handbook ($7) by Katie Kimball @ KitchenStewardship.com
- The Musical Brain ($3) by Abel James Bascom @ FatBurningMan.com
- Exuberant Animal ($10) by Frank Forencich @ ExuberantAnimal.com
Paleo time: travel, myths, cleanse, start anew or go wild
- 30 Day Intro to Paleo ($15) by Bill & Hayley @ Beta.Primal-Palate.com
- The Wild Diet ($17) by Abel James Bascom @ FatBurningMan.com
- 12 Paleo Diet Myths ($10) by Matt Stone @ 180DegreeHealth.com
- 21-Day Paleo Cleanse ($24) by Neely Quinn @ PaleoPlan.com
- 21 Myths About the Paleo Diet… Debunked! ($19) by Aglaee Jacob @ Eat-Real-Food-PaleoDietitian.com
- Eating Out and Traveling on the Paleo Diet ($15) by Aglaee Jacob @ Eat-Real-Food-PaleoDietitian.com
- Ultimate Secrets to Acne Freedom ($29) by Tracy McCullough @ TheLoveVitamin.com
- Cure Your Skin Compulsions ($29) by Tracy McCullough @ TheLoveVitamin.com
- Guide to Homemade Skincare ($19) by Roxanne King @ TheHolisticMama.com
- My Buttered Life Gift Giving Edition ($5) by Renee Harris @HardLotion.com
- My Buttered Life Summer Edition ($5) by Renee Harris @HardLotion.com
- *Paleo Crock Pot Cookbook is linked to Caveman Feast. Please understand that the PDF you will receive includes 31 crock pot recipes.
- **The PCOS Unlocked: The Manual you will be receiving is 52 pages worth; not the entire guide. Why? It has a specifically unique value and thus $47 selling price. A significant discount code to purchase the rest of the guide is inside.
- Due to the unique nature of the sale, no refunds will be offered. With the bundle containing 33 ebooks at a cost of 92% of their normal price point, everyone is bound to find immense value well worth $39.
Todd also has an awesome giveaway going this week for great simple food tools. Check it out here - giveaway.
Good luck and enjoy the bundle if you choose to invest $39 in YOUR wellness!
Up for more reading?
Also going on is this week is a great book bundle on parenting. 5 books for only $7.40. Check it out here.