I am so glad your here! Consider yourself fully welcomed and free to come back often.
So since you’re, new I wanted to point out some of my favorite posts.
- To know more about who I/we are and a bit of our simple journey check out the About Page
- Want to know what we owned in America? – Minimalist Living – What We Own
- Want to know what we own now? What we Own … now that we are traveling
- Want to know what it is like for kids in a 1 bedroom apt? – Minimalist Kids and New Small Spaces
- Quick tips to start simplifying – Start Decluttering With 5 Simple Steps
- To get an idea of the meaning of all this – What Is Minimalism?
I still feel new to minimalism, but as a family, we have been practicing it for over 2 years now. I am so excited with the difference these choices have made to our family and I would love to help share them.
- Simple Living – 30 days to less stuff and more life is in the hands of over 80,000 people and has great reviews.
- Skyhorse publishing released my book The Simple Living Handbook: Discover the Joy of a De-Cluttered Life on April 24, 2013 (this was previously picked-up by over 20,000 people while it was self-published in 2012 under the title of 321 Stop: stop running and start living)
- You Can Do It Too – 25 Homeschool Families Share Their Stories
- Interviewed on The Sunday Night program on KSBJ December 30, 2012
- Speaker at the Womens Expo 2013 in Lincoln, NE
- From Fatigue to Fabulous May 6-10, 2013
- A Sarpy Family Downsizes to Live Larger – Omaha World Herald
- Simple Living – Tips from a Minimalist – She Knows Living
- Meet back-to-the-basics Bloggers – Daily Telegraph (Newspaper in Sydney)
- Declutter Your Home, Shift Your Thinking – Midway Simplicity
- Life Cycle of a Minimalist on Becoming Minimalist.com
- Embracing Commitment for Lasting Change on Becoming Minimalist.com
- Simplicity In Action: Lorilee on Be More With Less.com
- Living a Minimalist Way – An Interview on Married With Luggage.com
- Omaha World Herald December 2009 – This was before we started simplifying and deals with intentional spending of money
You can reach me at lovingsimpleliving (at) gmail (dot) com