Welcome to my Super Simple Living Blogs! The following are blogs I follow because they are intentional. They are people in some way, living their own life.
- The Minimalists – 2 writer minimalist guys in Ohio
- Miss Minimalist – author of ‘The Joy of Less’, always featuring success stories
- Becoming Minimalist – Dad in Arizona, love the family perspective
- Be More With Less – amazing stuff! Relaxed, balanced, insightful.
- Zen Habits – also a family perspective
- The Minimalist Mom – a fellow Canadian living on the other side of the pond. Great lady with great posts.
Amazing Travel Bloggers
- Married with Luggage – love their ‘kick ass’ approach. These two don’t mince any words.
- Exile Lifestyle – traveler, writer, this guy is super well branded and you can’t not like him. He could go under minimalism too.
- The Art Of Backpacking – This is a beautiful place where all cool people (travel people) can sit down with a cup of tea for hours.
- Sean Ogle – This guy is working and traveling around and has so much info on what and how he does it all. I have spent long hours on his site trying to learn his wisdom.
Simply Fun People
- Tim Ferriss – Love they way this guy thinks. Love his books.
- Goins Writer – Jeff Goins, probably my favorite blog right now. Author of ‘Wrecked: When a Broken World Slams into your Comfortable Life‘
- The Pioneer Woman – I read her confessions posts and love her pictures. Her book was awesome. Not minimalist in anyway, but she has made me laugh till I cried more than once
- Stuck in Customs – Amazing photography and just a cool company. Could fit under travel too.
- My hubby’s site – he is the best photographer in the world. Specifically he has been working with HDR and texture photography lately.
- Smallish Blog – Evelyn calls herself the lady of the shoebox. Also a mother of 2 living even smaller than we are.
- My daughters blog – She hasn’t been updating this much lately but I am wanting to work with her more on it.
There you have it. I am always looking for more. If you have one you love that isn’t on the list let me know