Here is a picture my husband shot last week at a state park by us. It was super cold out, but he is hard core like that and got a great shot.
Every Tuesday I post about a charity and what they are doing to make a difference. I am super excited about the chance to help spread the word as much as I can with my blog. I believe deeply that helping and focusing on others is a huge piece of simple minimalist living.
I am wanting to make the most of this spot so I am opening it up and trying to look for a few people to guest post about what they are involved in and why. I believe in lots of different charities, but I can only be involved in a few at a time. I thought that other people who are involved in other charities would be able to share their experiences even better.
Want to help?
- Are you involved in a charity that you would like to share in a post?
- Are you involved in community service – nothing as organized as a charity, maybe just something you do on your own or with your kids – that you would like to share? Community service ideas for kids are always great!
- Are you involved in a charity or community service that you love and would like me to feature it, but you don’t want to write up a post (I can do it :))?
Feel free to e-mail me! We are a little blog family. I love hearing from you and read and respond to every e-mail.
Here are some of the posts I have done up lately that I really liked:
- Tiny Hands International
- World Vision – our families story
- Year end videos from Samaritans Purse – amazing videos!
On the making a difference theme, my sons favorite song right now is this one by Josh Wilson. He sings it all day long and I think it is just great.
Here is the link
It is so awesome to be involved in making a difference in someone else’s life!
Know someone else who is involved in something fun? Please share the post with them.