Today is the big release day for my first book. I can’t put into words how excited I am.
‘321 Stop – stop running and start living‘ is a book that combines story from our simplification process with real practical tips on how you can simplify also. The book is comical as well as practical. 321 Stop answers the questions of:
- How do I know if I have too much stuff?
- How do I get rid of stuff?
- Why do I have so much?
- How can I find time?
- How can I have enough money?
- How can I figure out my priorities and actually live them?
Who will benefit from reading 321 Stop?
Truthfully I believe everyone can learn and pull practical tips from this book. If you ever feel stressed, behind, overwhelmed, short of time or money, or love reading ‘life make-over’ stories I know you will get something from it. Unlike some other books, the perspective of this book is from a mom with 2 young kids and it includes tangible and practical ways of applying simple living in a family situations. More than just grand sounding ideals and principles, 321 Stop was written to be a friend or coach to talk you through the process.
How can I get a copy?
New to the Loving Simple Living site?
First off, I am so glad you have come by! Learn more about me (Lorilee) on the about page. Check out some of the best posts from the last few months in the free Loving Simple Living ebook. I would love to get to know you! Really, the best part of writing is hearing from people reading. You can e-mail me (I promise to read and write you back), or connect with me on any of the social media accounts listed on the side.
Loving Simple Living includes posts about:
- practical minimalist tips and answering specific questions
- thoughts on minimalist or intentional living ideas
- featured charities (would love to get more guest posts or ideas about charities or individual things you are doing)
- Simple recipes for vegan cooking
- Home school and parenting ideas
- updates on our own simple living process
- and more!
This week with the book release has been off the posting schedule listed on the side, but I promise to get back to it 🙂