Three Years Ago
Three years ago we took three weeks and went and explored the northeastern coast of the US.
- Wandering through Boston
- Camping next to a civil war bunker
- Climbing amazing mountains in Maine
Two Years Ago
- Seeing the newly married Prince and his wife at the Calgary Stampede
- Swimming at the hot springs in Banff
- Hiking down the Grand Canyon and camped at the bottom
- Tours of the Capital building and the White House lawn.
- Hurricane Sandy
- Shell island and swimming with rays
- Caving in Mammoth Caves – the longest cave recorded in the world
Now that we are in China we can’t do any camping road trips, but we have still run into adventure plans.
With much prayer and kicking bushes we have found two places to travel to, volunteer at, and explore, that are new and exciting.
July Working With Women
Really excited about working with this amazing group. Because of disclosure and other issues I can’t tell you were we are, but we are in a city in Asia helping exploited women. I may be able to tell you more but we need to clear it with the organization first. I will post more about our adventures with pictures in two weeks 🙂
We are taking the long way between the two projects which will include a 20-30 hour train ride in a cute little sleeper car. I am at least as excited about it as the kids. There just isn’t cool train rides in the US and this will give us some awesome scenery!
August In Taiwan
During the month of August we will be volunteering at a Christian project in Taiwan. Like July, I can’t put specifics on my site, but I will fill you in on all the details and pictures near the end of the month.